My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 March 2018

Seeds of Love Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps - Garden Treasure Collection by Hunkydory

Good Morning Everyone!

  Today I am another card I have made using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This stunning Collection is on a four day special (now day three) on Create and Craft! Tune in or catch-up to check out the super cute stamps in the collection. 

For this card I used the A Work of the Heart stamps with the matching Garden Treasures Adorable Scorable Card and Papers. 


Products Used:
A Work of the Heart Stamps
Simply Stonework Mask
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
7” x 7” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber
Tape, Foam Pads


For this card I wanted to have a lavendar and pale blue theme, so these colours I decided to use for the wall background using the lovely mask. I stamped and fussy cut the cute images and layered using other products from this lovely collection.

This card was shared on the Hunkydory Facebook page :)
 
No automatic alt text available.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other shows for this collection,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the colour of the stencilling,the images and great sentiment
Carol x