My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Garden Treasures Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory Stamps and Mask

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day!

  Today I am sharing a Design Team card I have made using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This stunning Collection is available on Create and Craft! You can also catch up with the shows on C and C.

For this card I used the Arranged with Love, Beautiful and Bright stamps with the Terffic Trellis Mask and the matching Adorable Scorable Card. 


Products Used:
 
Arranged with Love, Bright and Beautiful Stamps
Teriffic Trellis Mask
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
4” x 6” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover, Wilted Violet
Tape, Foam Pads


For this card I inked the background and the stamped overtop the flowers in the corners. I used my Distress Oxides as watercolours for the flowers and butterflies. Finishing by layering with the matching cardstock.
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: