My Lovely Followers

Monday 12 March 2018

Flower Basket Design Team Card using Bright and Beautiful Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

  Today I am sharing a large square card I have made using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.

For this card I used the Bright and Beautiful stamps with the matching Adorable Scorable Card and Garden Treasure Papers from the Pad. 


Products Used:
Bright and Beautiful Stamps
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
7” x 7” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber
Tape, Foam Pads


For this simple card I used the beautiful papers and coloured my stamped image to match. I made a feature of my stamped image by using the Moonstone Dies to cut and layer.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

A very pretty card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x