My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Design Team Mother's Day Card using Seam Binding Ribbon for Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I'm sharing with you one of my Mother's Day Cards I made using the beautiful Seam Binding Ribbon from Craft Ribbons - please check it out on the website as it's really versatile! You can leave it as is for a modern look or spray with water and scrunch it, drying overnight, for a vintage look!
 
I went with the modern look and kept the bow clean looking and classy.


 I wanted a soft looking ribbon to break up the busy background of my card and tied a double bow to finish. I saw a video on facebook by Chloe's Creative Cards on making different bows and it was easy to follow.

 This Seam Binding ribbon is so beautiful and available in a range of colours.


 The card has been made using Hunkydory's Rose Bouquet Luxury Topper Collection and the Mother's Day die is a Cut and Make by Avec.
Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous bow -thanks for the tip to spray and scrunch
Carol x