My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

A Little Birdie Told Me ... Design Team Card using Arranged With Love Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning To You All!

  Today I am a cute card I have made using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This stunning Collection is full of super cute stamps. 

For this card I used the Arranged with Love stamps with the matching Adorable Scorable Card and Garden Treasures Paper Pad. 


Products Used:
Arranged with Love Stamps
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
4” x 4” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber
Black Fine Liner Pen
Tape, Foam Pads
A simple small card where I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the images and layered onto the beautiful background paper. I stamped the greeting and used a finer liner pen to create the border.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: