My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Little Claire Design Team Card using Hanging Wine Bottles Dinkie Stamp

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I have a sweet little card to share which I have made using the Hanging Wine Bottles Dinkie Stamp from Little Claire Designs. I also used the lovely glitter film to make this card extra sparkly.


I kept this one simple by stamping onto white card, Promarkers to colour and added the glitter film before die cutting a scalloped circle. Then I used some Little Claire papers onto a Little Claire card blank. To finish I added the sentiments onto scissor cut banners.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is lovely, great colour combo