My Lovely Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

Dinkie Silhouette House Design Team Card for Little Claire Designs

Good Morning and Happy Sunday! 

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL the last week. I've been getting stuff ready for the upcoming craft fairs this month! I won't be posting everyday as I have been but will try and share as much as I can with you all.

Today I am sharing a small simple Design Team card I made for Little Claire Designs using the Dinkie Silhouette House stamp.

I used some scrap green vellum for the background and die cut a fancy border to go around the stamped image. I stamped this onto the ombre paper from Little Claire Designs and added a greeting to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: