My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Special Someone Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Just My Cup of Tea

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Just My Cup of Tea stamps from the October stamp and Monochrome Papers by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used: 
Just My Cup of Tea Stamps
7” x 7” Card Blank
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Monochrome
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Picked Raspberry, Black Soot
Dies: The Works, X cut
Masking Sheet, Glitter
Tape and Foam Pads

I stamped the blank card with the teapot and flowers to make my own background and used the masking sheet to stamp my topper. I cut the patterened paper to size and used the offcut as a strip to go across the background to help make a focus of the topper. I coloured with a water brush and Distress Oxides and added dots of glitter across the page and to the teacups and flower to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: