My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Little Claire Designs Design Team Card using Dinkie Butterfly Meadow Girl

Good Evening Everyone! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the lovely Silhouette Dinkie Stamp: Butterfly Meadow Girl and the White Scalloped Circle Card Blank.  

For this card I trimmed the bottom scallop so the card would stand upright and inked all the edges with Black Soot Distressed Oxides. I die cut the stamped image from the Ombre Paper and added a punched butterfly and some gems to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card I have the larger silhouettes and love them

Bunny said...

Beautiful card.Great colors. I love the butterflies following her. [Bunny]