My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

Little Claire Design Team Stopwatch, Cogs and Numerals Card

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing my Distress Oxide Dinkie Stopwatch and Cogs and Numerals Design Team Card using stamps from Little Claire Designs! Here I am sharing one of my favourite stamp sets from the collection



I made an inky background using the Distress Oxides and water. I stamped the cogs along the top and bottom and across the centre where I used a watercolour brush to colour in. I heat embossed the sentiment and stopwatch and fussy cut this out. Top finish I used the Oxide ink on Card Candi dots and added some bronze metal dots across the card.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell