My Lovely Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Imagine Design Create Christmas Card using Nesting Star and Solid Star Stamps with Papers from Making Cards Magazine

Good Morning! 

Today I am share a card I made with the fab Nesting Stars A5 Stamp Set and Solid Star Stamp Set by Imagine Design Create and the Free Paper from Making Cards Magazine.


I stamped directly onto the paper and just had fun playing with the layout. I found some burnt orange paper to compliment the free papers and finished by using Fiskars Interchangeable Border Punch Stars to the background.

For more ideas and inspiration from my fellow DT colleagues, please visit the Imagine Design Create website!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: