My Lovely Followers

Thursday 12 October 2017

For the Love of Stamps Lovely Lantern October Stamp Launch Design Team Card

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing another Design Team card I made using the Lovely Lanterns stamp set from the October stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.



Products Used:
Lovely Lanterns Stamps
5” x 7” Card blank
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Beautifully Bright
Distress Oxide: Mermaid Lagoon, Fossilized Amber
Ribbon, Glitter, SU Shaped Punches
Tape and Foam Pads

I love this set and had in mind the colours by of the lovely Van Gogh painting Blossoming Almond Tree (which I saw in real life and is amazing). I had a play with the border and wanted to create a rough edge in the middle so overstamped to acheive this! I stamped the blossom twice, once on the background and once on pink matt-tastic and fussy cut these out. (Bit nuts I know!) I used Oxides to colour the lanterns and added some glitter to the flower centres. To finish I added some ribbon and a punched sentiment from the set. Totally worth all the fussy cutting!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: