My Lovely Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

For the Love of Stamps Design Team Card using Starry Skies stamps and mask for October launch

Happy Sunday to You All!

Did you catch Create and Craft yesterday with the October stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory? If not you can watch the shows on catch up!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Starry Skies stamps and mask.



Products Used: 
Starry Skies Stamps and Mask 
5” x 5” Card blank 
Watercolour Card 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Distress Inks; Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Saphire 
Versafine Ink: Onyx Black 
Flat Back Pearls 
Tape and Foam Pads

I started by using my Distress Ink to make a heart shape in the centre with the pink inks and the outer edges in the darker colours. I flicked water and dripped water onto the piece and blottered with a tissue. I repeated this to build up the shape and colours. Then I stamped my design and sentiment in black ink and layered onto the matt-tastic I had inked the edges with using the mask edge pattern. To finish I added some pearls for extra star detail across the card.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is very pretty. Love the colors. [Bunny]