My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Pull the Cracker For the Love of Stamps Design Team Card using A Cracking Christmas

Good Morning to you All!

  Apologies for being a bit AWOL last week, I had scheduled some posts for a new release that has been put back and I was away on my hols so unable to blog! We had a lovely time and got to visit the amzing BeWILDerwood! If you ever get a chance and have children who love climbing it is a must! My little girl didn't stop.
  
So today I am sharing a card from the August stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 
For this card I have used the A Cracking Christmas stamps and mask.



Products Used:


A Cracking Christmas Stamp Set and Mask

4” x 8” Card blank,

Ink Me! Stamping Card

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Distress Inks: Candied Apple, Lucky Clover, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber

Tape


A fairly simple card using the mask on the matt-tastic to create the border and stamps with inks through the mask to colour the cracker. I kept this simple and used traditional green and red colours.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell