My Lovely Followers

Sunday 3 September 2017

Aloha! Card using For the Love of Stamps and Distress Oxides

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a card I made using Distress Oxides and the Aloha! stamp set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


I made an inky background using the Distress Oxides in Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Lime Zest. I then stamped the flowers in the Distress Oxide and the the outline in black Versafine Ink. I made a feature in the centre using punches and fussy cutting and added the greeting to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Aloha! What pretty flowers. Love the card. [Bunny]

Cicci said...

So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Designteam leader at TTCRD
Designteam member at
Crafts and Me
Lacy Sunshine
&
Copic Europa