My Lovely Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

Sympathy Card using In My Thoughts by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Welcome back!

Today I am also sharing a card I made a while back using the beautiful stamp set: In My Thoughts by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. I have used this set a few times and just love the dandelions. This set is perfect for sympathy cards as well as birthdays.


I stamped in Versamark onto a patterened background various elements, to build up the scene, and heat embossed with black powder. I inked up the edges to give it a subtle build up of colour. To finish I created a border with black pen and added white dots randomly across the page in gel pen.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful sympathy card and gorgeous stamps
Carol x