My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Bookmark for Challenge #49 using Goth Girl with Doll

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team project for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #49.

For this Challenge I have used the Goth Girl with Doll digi stamp and made a simple bookmark to practise my colouring.


I think this image is so cute and decided to go with a pink and black theme. I used my Promarkers to colour the digi image. I kept this one simple as a bookmark doesn't need anything complicated and needs to be flat :)

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
coming soon

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and beautifully coloured
Carol x