My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

For the Love of Stamps Gingerbread Fun DT Card - Christmas Snack!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

  Here is another new card from the August stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 
For this card I have used the Gingerbread Fun stamp set and Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad in Splendid Stripes.


Products Used:
Gingerbread Fun Stamp Set
4” x 8” Card blank
Superior Stamping Card - Kraft
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad - Splendid Stripes (both sides) 
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Clear Ink Pad
Distress Oxide – Fired Brick
Oval and Scalloped Oval Punch (Stampin’ Up!)
Red Gems
Tape and Foam Pads


I added a bit of humour to this card by having a couple of bites taken out of one if the Gingerbread Men and him looking surprised. I love how you can change the faces to suit and had so much fun making this card.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Oh, yes! My favorite. Gingerbread men. Love them. Your card is so cute. [Bunny]