My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Little Claire Designs Sneak Preview DT Card using Christmas Stamp Box Stamp!

Good Morning and Welcome to my Sneak Preview!
 
Today I am sharing a Design Team card I made using one of the stamps from the Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box which has an amazing thirteen stamps in the Box. The Christmas Stamp Box is launching on Hochanda this Friday at 11am.
I am totally in love with all the stamps in the box. I started with this cute stamp of a Polar Bear and Angel sitting by a star! Such a sweet design and looks amazing with the glitter film over top :)
  


I kept this one simple, using Broken China Distress Oxide as a watercolour for the sky and Promarkers for the Bear and Angel. I used a Rainbow Mirri for the border and star. To finish I covered the whole card in the magical glitter film. I just love the subtle and pretty sparkle this film creates - so hard to photograph and I don't think the photos give it justice.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune into Hochanda on the 7th July,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell