My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

DT Card using Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing another cute stamp from the Christmas Stamp Box that I have used for my DT card and the lovely new scalloped circle card blank both from Little Claire Designs!
  

For this card I stamped the deer straight onto the card black with the sentiment stamped underneath. I then used Broken China Distress Oxide around the edges for a soft blended background. I then used a white gel pen to add the snow and used Promarkers to colour the image. To finish I added some tiny peals for extra snow.

Thanks for looking and don't forget the stamp box is only available for a limited time!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is a cute shaped card, Sarah. I really like the new oxide ink you used. One day I will get me some.