My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

"You Rock" For the Love of Stamps June collection DT card using Retro Mix Tape

Good Morning!

  Today I bring you a Design Team card from the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory! This set is called Retro Mix Tape and I love this set as it is so versatile. I made a funky "pop" tape card which I blogged before and this one is a grungy "rock" style tape card using darker colours.


Products Used:


Retro Mix Tape Stamp Set, Step out in Style and Rock ‘n’ Roll Jukebox stamp sets

Card blank, Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic Selection

Ink Me! Stamping Card

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Distress Inks: Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Watercolour brush

Promarkers: Cocoa, Walnut, Henna, Black, Cool Grey 5

Tape


I stamped the main image, adding in the fab greeting tape part and then I used some Distress Ink around the edges. I stamped some different elements from different sets (love the splats from step out in style) and used a watercolour brush with the ink to colour the stars and flick some spots onto the card. I layered onto matt-tastic black to finish.
 
Thanks for looking, hugs,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great reto image, love the colours