My Lovely Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Best Friends Forever Card using Papers from Little Claire Designs Pack

Good Morning and Welcome!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made a little while ago using a fab paper pack from Little Claire Designs. The pack is called Best Freinds Forever, is 6" x 6" size and has 4 different topper designs with matching papers.
  

I also used the sentiment from the stamp set Hugs which also features the main image as a stamp :) I layered this card against a green daisy paper and finished by adding a scribble pen border, red ribbon, some paper flowers and Card Candi. So quick, simple and pretty!

Thanks for looking and the next Little Claire show is on 7th July on Hochanda!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhh this is super sweet
Gr Karin

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and design.

Bunny said...

This is really cute. I love that it all matches.