My Lovely Followers

Thursday 16 March 2017

LC Designs Daschunds' Flower Pot Birthday Card

Good Morning My Friends!
 
Today I am sharing a DT card and a countdown to the LC Designs shows that are on Hochanda on Monday 20th at 2pm and 5pm! Keep an eye out for the lovely stamps sets, other goodies :) and of course my cards!
  

This is a Birthday card made using the Daschunds' stamp set! I used LC Designs daisy paper pad for the background and decided to choose a burnt orange colour to complment the rich blue. I used a Tonic Die for the circle border and Britania Die for the leaves. I stamped the flowers and flower pot dogs and coloured with Promarkers. The stamped and punched the greeting to finish using SU! punches.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
World wide open design team challenge blog: Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune in on the 20th,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



Mel said...

This is such a darling and beautiful card, love your image! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Melanie DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...