My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 November 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card - Challenge No.215 - Thanks/Thankfulness

Welcome Back!
 
Today I have my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Thanks / Thankfulness. I have used this really cute digi stamp from Aurora Wings called Star Angel Sprite
Here is my card . . .   



I had in my head a pale blue and gold colour scheme. I found a snowy pale blue paper and a gold card with embossed flowers on it. I used a die from Sue Wilson for the rays of light behind the Sprite and thought the sentiment "Thanks for being a Star" would be super cute. I fussy cut the sprite and added a glittered wooden star to the sentiment to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Create and Inspire: Anything Goes
Artist Inspirations: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: