My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

Silhouette Girl with Christmas Tree Card using Little Claire Stamp So Exciting

Good Morning! 


As I have been working on my Christmas card range for months (I kid you not) I am going to share with you a selection of cards I have made over the next few months. I am taking commissions for personalised Christmas cards so let me know if you need anything. 






Here are two cards using Little Claire's Silhouette stamp - So Exciting and their new Christmas Papers. I have die cut the snowflakes using Lawn Fawn products from Sprinkle Twinkle and the Happy Christmas is by Tattered Lace. Finishing touches include gem stars and pearls.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look, hope you enjoyed the card!


Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: