My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Tropical Flamingo Quick Cards Made Easy Bonus Papers Card the features in Issue 166!

Good Morning My Friends!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free
Bonus Papers in the current issue (166) of Quick Cards Made Easy. I was lucky enough to be chose to work with these papers a few months back and I made a few cards with them. This is my first card . . .
  

I inked up the edges of the papers, punched and trimmed to shape a few flowers and die cut come leaves. To finish I layered with a burnt orange card, added some ribbon and used a white gel pen and glitter for extra detail.


My card even made it into the magazine and is featured on the facebook album! Super excited about this!!! Thank you Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine!


Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and happy card Sarah
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Very cute, Sarah. I love those colors.