My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Tea Cups and Doileys Design Team Card using Afternoon Tea stamp by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning.

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Afternoon Tea stamp and matching masks by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. Here I used the A4 Masking Sheet to create a stack of tea cups against a doily background.


Products Used:
Afternoon Tea Stamp Set and matching mask by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory 



The Essential Inserts Collection – Frames Stamp set
card blank
Ink Me Stamping Card
A4 Masking Sheet
Stamping Mirri Mats – Squares
Mirri Mat - Silver
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Distress Ink –  Broken chine, Mermaid Lagoon
Watercolour brush
Blending Tool
Pearls, PVA

Here I used simple stamp and masking techniques to create this card. Colouring with Distess Inks using a blending tool and watercolour brush. I finished by layering with silver mirri mats, adding stamped hearts and pearls.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is pretty. I love the blue. Tea time sounds good to me.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very pretty card Sarah
Gr Karin