My Lovely Followers

Sunday 18 June 2017

Polar Hugs Pink and Blue Christmas DT Card for Little Claire Designs

Good Morning and shhhhh, I didn't say the "C" word!
 
But as we all know any sensible crafter starts their Christmas makes in June (I promise it's a big thing in the crafting world - non crafting friends!) So I thought I would share a DT card I made for Little Claire Designs using the super cute Polar Hugs. I have used non-traditional colours for this card if that helps :)



For this card I used one of the mini white card blanks (3.5" square so very mini) and made my own background. For this I used a stencil by The Crafters Workshop called
Thanks for looking and the next Little Claire show is on 7th July on Hochanda!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sarah this is super sweet
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

I love the non traditional colors.

Your watermark is super cute.