My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 June 2017

Pineapple and Orange Shaker Card for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine

Good Morning To You All!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free
Bonus Papers in the current issue (166) of Quick Cards Made Easy. I was lucky enough to be chose to work with these papers a few months back and I made a few cards with them. This is my second card . . .
  

I cut out the various squares for the background. The die cut a circle and added die cut decorative circles. I fussy cut a bunch of oranges, pineapples, punched a few blue dots and added some sequins to make up the window shaker part. I finished by cutting out a greeting, making a topper with punched shapes and added a white gel pen stitiched border.

Here is my card professionally photographed :) Thank you Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine! 

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done great colours