My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 June 2017

Little Claire Designs DT Westie Dog - Kraft Tag Card

Good Morning and Welcome!
 
Today I am sharing a DT card I made a little while ago for Little Claire Designs. This is one of the stamps from the fab Stamp Box and is such a sweet design.
  

This card was actually featured on the Hochanda show where the box of stamps was first launched! :)


For this card I used a kraft tag card blank and paper pieced the dog so his coat matched the background papers. I used Promarkers to colour in and some black gems, ribbon and staples to finish.

Thanks for looking and the next Little Claire show is on 7th July on Hochanda!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and lovely Sarah
Gr Karin