My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Reach for the stars fairy

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #43.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Reach for the stars fairy digi stamp. This stamp is so beautiful and I found a stamp (free with a magazine (Die-cut Essentials) ) that was the perfect sentiment to go with this card!.


I used Promarkers to colour the girl and Distress Inks and water to give the background a starry sky atmoshphere! I stamped and punched the sentiment out, finishing by adding some star and circle sequins.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Create and Makes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Sarah
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Fabulous card and a cute image!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creates and Makes Challenge Blog and hope to see you next month.
Hugs,
Lynne aka Her Craftiness