My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Electric Guitar Girl - Challenge #44

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #44.

For this Challenge I have used the really cute Electric Guitar Girl digi stamp. This stamp is so beautiful and I fhad so much fun creating the background for this card.


I love purple and thought this girl would be awesome with purple hair! I used Promarkers to colour the girl and the background is made from papers from B and M, the dies I used are Sizzix "Mixed Media 2 by Tim Holtz" Thinlits Die Set  and Xcut "Star Flourish" Dies.
The greeting is from a For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory set called Rock n Roll Jukebox.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Create and Makes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges: Anything Goes 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog: Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts: Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Rock on! Love that purple and black.

Gale said...

A super fab card Sarah. I love the purple too. My favorite color. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Unknown said...

Such a cool card love it. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT