My Lovely Followers

Saturday 3 June 2017

For the Love of Stamps June collection DT card using Retro Mix Tape

Good Afternoon to You All!

Here is another Design Team card from the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory which is being show on Create and Craft NOW! 
I decided to show you my "pop" tape card made from the set Retro Mix Tape and some fab papers from Hunkydory! All the sets are being shown on Create and Craft throughout today and tomorrow so tune in for beautiful stamps and awesome inspiration :)


Products Used:


Retro Mix Tape Stamp Set

Adorable Scorable Matt-tastic

card blank

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad - Splendid Stripes

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

Tape and Foam Pads


I kept this one simple by stamping onto the brilliant Matt-tastic card and fussy cutting out the tapes. I then created a detailed section by just stamping the background patteren over a pink card strip. To finish I layered with the striped backround and cut the sentiment into a banner.
 
Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune into the For the Love of Stamps shows! Show times are: Tomorrow at 11am and 6pm.

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Sarah
Gr Karin