My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 June 2017

For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - DT Card using A Phone Call Away - Monochrome

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing with you one of my DT cards and a reminder to tune into Create and Craft on Saturday at 9am for the June launch of some really fab must have stamps!

For this card I used the A Phone Call Away stamp set by - For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This set is so versatile and here I have used different stamps to create the background for this card.  

Products Used:
A Phone Call Away, Words of Wisdom Stamp Sets by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory 


A Phone Call Away, Words of Wisdom Stamp Sets
5” x 5” card blank
4 ½” x 4 ½” Superior Stamping Card – Midnight Black
Ink Me Stamping Card
Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackables Heart Dies (for template and small polka dot heart)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Ink Pad
Black Liquid Ink Roller Pen - Precision Tip
Distress Ink – Black soot
Watercolour brush
Black and White Baker’s Twine 

For this card I stamped using white ink onto the Midnight Black Card. I stamped the phones and used Black Soot Distress Ink with a watercolour brush to create shadows. To finish I added a free hand drawn borders and a twine heart to connect the phones.

Thanks for Looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic card Sarah

Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Love the older phones. Great card.