My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 June 2017

Chase your Dreams DT Card using For the Love of Stamps June collection by Hunkydory

Good Afternoon to You All!

Here is my last Design Team card for today using the June collection of stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory which is being show on Create and Craft right NOW! 
I am sharing one of my favourites as I really enjoyed making this background from scratch using the lovely Distress Oxides :)


Products Used:

Chase your Dreams Stamp Set and mask
Card blank,
Superior Stamping Card - Ivory
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Pretty Pastel
Distress Oxides: Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Vintage Photo
Scalloped Oval Punch (Stampin’ Up!)
Gold Thread, Purple Gems
Tape and Foam Pads


I started with an ivory rectangle and using the mask I inked through the half dream catcher and feathers. I then went around the edges with the Vintage Photo ink and splashed with water, dried with a heat gun and repeated until happy with the result. The background wash partially dry when I stamped on the sentiment and feathers causing some ink bleeding which looked beautiful. To finish I created a seperate sentiment and punched out, fussy cut some stamped feathers and added gems and gold thread.
 
Thanks for looking and don't forget you can catch up with the For the Love of Stamps shows on Create and Craft!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: