My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Crazy Cat Lady card using Bloobel Digi Stamp

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing something I made just for fun! On FB some of my crafty friends have been telling me about progressive challenges where you create and earn freebies. I spotted this challenge by Bloobel just starting and thought I would have a go. So here is my card . . .
 


I used a LC Designs stamp for the background cats and paw prints on her clothes and the border. I coloured the crazy lady in with Promarkers! The sign comes blank (digi I must protest) and you can choose what you wish here and I thought of crazy cat lady lol!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Bloobel Progressive Challenge January

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: