My Lovely Followers

Sunday 18 September 2016

Anything Goes DT Challenge Card using Pattie's Creations Digi

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today I bring you my Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes. The digi stamp I used is from Pattie's Creations and is called Moon Fairy. I thought this digi was beautifully designed with an awesome composition. I released my inner artist and here is my card . . .   



I had a lot of fun using Disress Inks, water, White Pen, Promarkers and Glitter Glue. I kept going until I was pleased with this very colourful card. It was hard to know when to stop as I love to put lots of embellishments on but did refrain from doing so! No pearls or gems lol!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

WOW, what a stunning background, Sarah! Love the sweet image. It’s so much fun to see you entering our “Anything Goes” challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

debby4000 said...

Love the background of your sweet fairy card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby