My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Mother's Day Hedgehog with Flowers - LC Designs Digi Stamp

Good Morning Everyone! 


Another Mother's Day card to share today. I have used the LC Designs Digi-Stamp (as I love the Digi-stamps) - Hedgehog with Flowers.

This is a very cute stamp which I resized to fit on the 6x6 card with room to see the beautiful backing paper - from the beautiful Paper Pack - Falling Daisies


 I added the wording 'Happy Mother's Day' underneath the digi stamp using Lucinda Handwritting Font.

Here is a list of materials and products I used for this project: 

Little Claire Digi-Stamps - Hedgehog with Flowers
Smooth white Card Stock - to print on 
Blue paper (and other colours for the punched flowers) from the Paper Pack - Falling Daisies
Various Flower Punches
6x6 white card
Buttons and Gems
Pro-markers, foam pads and Glue
digi Hedgehog with Flowers

 Thanks for stopping by to take a look, hope you enjoyed the flowery card!


Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :


No comments: